Thursday, June 02, 2011

Baby Socks...etc...


It's been a while...yes, I am really not in the mood to write or anything because this day isn't turning out to be what I expected it to be. I'm just trying to cheer myself up. I tried watching on our newly purchased TV (for Adam's birthday)...but it isn't working. It started with a phone call, and then a text message...SURPRISE.... nasisira na araw ko. So I just tried to tidy up a bit for lack of anything to do. I've read too much books, watched too much DVDs, reread every status update on FB. And another thing is I TRIED ON MY OLD SHORTS AND DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I SAW. Okay, I shouldn't have....but it's not the time to worry about that. Hopefully, I'll be back to my pre-pregnancy size in no time...and I will do everything I can to achieve this in two short months after I give birth. Hehehehe

Anyway...I just want to share:


These are baby socks I bought because I am very excited. I just bought one...okay two hehe, and they are both colored yellow because after 2 ultrasounds they are still having a hard time seeing if it's a boy or a girl...though they always tell us it's probably a girl. Well, there are days when I'm down for whatever reasons...and I look at these. They are so cute.

No comments: