Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Challenge

I have decided that 2012 will be a year of challenging myself. See, I am not one of the bravest people on earth. I am a coward in so many things, though my "Cruella Deville" image doesnt't show it. Most things that I am afraid of are those that I couldn't accept. Mostly, they are about me. I am afraid to be judged...this is why if you were my friend...you'd notice that I rarely judge people.

I am scared to look stupid, afraid to look fat. Because I have worked so hard to be stick-thin...and to be at the top of my class and everything else.

But I guess, maturity comes with age. I am a mother now, to the most adorable baby girl. Yes, I am in a battle with my weight, but no matter if I lose it or not...I would'nt take it so hard as I used too. It's just 5 pounds anyway. What is that compared to the happy life I have now, right? So I am challenging myself to be more accepting of change.

I have never met anyone (no offense) who sees things the way I do...so I am the smartest in my own world. But my husband is also smart in his own right...so I am challenging myself to be more open with the opinions of others.

There are also a lot more I have to face, but I will take it one step at a time.

Also, I am up to this challenge I saw on the net lately:

Who else wants to join? :)

No comments: