Monday, April 23, 2012

Work

So my cousin offered me a job from their friend. I don't know if I could call him my friend 'cos I've only been in his company during "inuman". Anyway, it's a writing job that I can do at home when my baby is asleep. I have no professional writing experience, or background but I wanted to try. It is always good to earn extra money on the side even if my husband told me I could skip work for the meantime as I am so into being a mom. I am willing to shoulder some of our expenses too. Not because my husband told me to, I really want to help. It's a rewarding feeling. And this job came just in time because I am running out of things to do. Today, I saw one of the articles I've written andit feels nice.

Anyway, I am so excited to go out and about with our daughter. We are all looking forward to our Macau/Hong Kong trip which is in two weeks :) My husband and I are already preparing and listing down the things we need, since this is our first time to travel with a baby.

Bean is also growing so fast! This morning, as I was eating bread, I let her play with my iPad...and there, she took her first picture:

Smart.

No comments: