Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Current Favorite

Last year, when I was pregnant, I had nothing much to do. I resigned from work as advised by my doctor. With my husband going to work on weekdays, I was left with little to do. So I read and read, and usually watched tons of shows. I remember the last time I drove my brother to his Aikido classes, I came upon a DVD copy of A Game of Thrones. It wasn't a big hit yet that time, as only two episodes were available. But I was hooked. After giving birth, my other brother gave me copies of the whole series, and I really found time to watch it. As my daughter was still in the eat-sleep routine, it was easy. I watched when I gave her milk, and when she slept (using my laptop and headphones); I'd just put her beside me and got lost in the show.
I have also finished watching the second season. Now I am about to finish the first book of A Song Of Ice and Fire.

No comments: