Thursday, December 08, 2011

What's Up In My Head


Before anything else, here is another photo I took of Ms. Patricia Go. Though there were only a few exchange of words...I enjoyed being her MUA and enjoyed photographing her as well :D

I wanted a "Korean-winter" inspired photo so I went for this.


Honestly, a lot has been in my head lately because it's the only thing I can do when I am playing with my daughter (which takes up almost all day :D) Whenever I make/ create something, i.e. a photograph or a face (with makeup), I make it a point to have the confidence to believe in myself and not to brag about it. I am a confessed critic to my own self...and I am very meticulous in what I do. I don't care if everybody...or should I say anybody--likes what I make. I am contented that "I" like it.

I leave my laptop, or any other wi-fi browser I own, online the whole day so that means I see majority of the feeds on Facebook. And the horror whenever I see someone ranting about other people's work (I admit, most of the time it is about photography). I try to tell myself not to mind it. But on a daily basis...I guess I just got full. Some people kind of brag about their work in different ways. Some are bitter about other people's work. Some are just plain bitter....most are overconfident with what they do. I may appear stuck up...or people might think the same way about me...the way I do about them; and it's okay.

I only become a fan of those whom I see are humble, even only in some ways. I rarely "like" a photo because I have an obsessive-compulsive attitude with regards to what is aesthetically pleasing to me. So If I like your work (ehem...PHOTO)...do know that it underwent so much deliberation in my head.

If I appear to be ranting too....hahaha then feel free to think the same about me too :D

Let us all stop being a Scrooge this season. Spread the love <3

No comments: