Thursday, January 05, 2012

No Yaya

No YaYa

It has been 2 weeks since my daughter's yaya went away. Nope, I did not fire her, and yes, I was very kind to her. She just decided to go away with a guy. I have to say that the first few days were difficult because she's been with us for two months. And for those two months I had time to do some things freely, though I was still a very hands-on mom inspite of her being there. I could research on the net, practice makeup, make photos and do post in Photoshop.

The first day that she was gone, everything was a mess. From my daughter's things to my appearance. I couldn't tell which I had to do first...wash the bottles, sterilize...fix her clothes, take a bath, eat...I was lost. But as days passed by I came to device my routines in tune with my baby's schedule. She usually wakes up around 7-8 AM, she drinks her milk and I eat my breakfast; I take her for a walk; we play for a while...then she naps for 30 mins to an hour while I do her bottles and shower; she wakes up and we play; then she eats then naps again for the same amount of time. I look for what I can eat for lunch and eat; she wakes up for her feeding then we play again. I leave her in my sight with her toys so I can prepare her bath; I give her a bath; she plays for a while then naps again...during this time her nap is long which lasts about 2-3 hours. This is when I either sleep or do some art, read, watch youtube, etc. Then I fix whatever I need to fix and do things I have to do. She wakes up again and eats...I take her for a walk; we play...she sleeps...We eat dinner, she wakes up to eat...and plays until she falls asleep. She sleeps at around 9-10 PM, which gives me free time until midnight. I am so lucky that she has been sleeping through the night since she was 2 months old, she doesn't even need a feed.

So that's it...my road to being a supermom and a superwife :) thanks yaya for going away.

No comments: