Saturday, January 07, 2012

Twilight

I admit, I was a Twilight Saga fan....of the books...not the movie. I discovered these books (at that time only Twilight and New Moon were out) through my cousin Jessica on a one week stay at their house. She said she borrowed the book from our other cousin, and that it was an easy-read. It was summer and I was still out of work a year after college graduation, so without anything to do, I read the book. I immidiately got caught in the story, but because she was still reading it...I stopped. It was one of the most memorable summer break for me because all we did was eat, read, watch Cold Case and talk. Anyway, after my stay I couldn't resist buying the book, so I passed by National Bookstore and purchased the first two books...and fiished one book a day. My cousin and I couldn't wait for the third book. I am more of a Harry Potter fan so I reserve my books before they were out...but when Eclipse came out...we couldn't get a hold of any...everywhere around the city. I even called bookstores and asked...and there was only one copy left in Metro Manila...at National Bookstore Recto. I begged the lady to reserve the book for me withoud deposit Nd said I'd be there within an hour since I was coming from Fairview. Voila! I had my copy. My cousin even got her copy at SM BAGUIO! But my interest in the books slowly faded because Bella and Edward were becoming so sappy. And the movies were a disappointment to me.

I just watched one of the Twilight movies on TV and tried out looking like a vampire. I only did half of my face since I'm taking care of my baby. Sorry for my messy hair...and the look is incomplete without my contacts and false lashes, though I will be making a decent photo soon.

Good day.

No comments: